Serious gamification for serious threats
With the digital revolution comes a new catalogue of security risks. External threats such as cyber-attacks and natural disasters add to threats from within caused by employee disengagement and the yawning skills gap. For businesses to survive, learning must evolve at a pace to match these threats. The job of truly transformative learning is to equip employees with the requisite techniques and behaviours so that they become instinctive and automatic. That responsibility starts with you!
This session will uncover how to keep your learning at the cutting edge, outmaneuvering shifting threats by:
- Implementing design that taps into our basic human needs for connection, approval, affirmation and autonomy
- Applying gamification in a serious manner to create interventions that interest – without gimmicks.
- Infusing the learning with behavioural science that harnesses intangible emotional forces to generate real behavioural change.
- Creating engaging scenarios and simulations that drive home the importance of security awareness and give learners the ability to defend the organisation themselves.
- Putting these elements into practice, with case studies and metrics from recent award-winning work with Saffron’s clients.