Saffron Interactive seminar on strategic use of personalisation in learning technologies at eLN Conference
Toby Harris, creative lead and platforms product manager at Saffron, will emphasise the need to personalise learning and development technologies in his seminar which title starts as “The tyranny of Taylorism and the digital citizen: a manifesto for a new kind of performance environment.”
“Organisations should not forget that their learners are consumers. As for any other product or service they invest in, they want learning and performance to be tailored to them” said Noorie Sazen, CEO at Saffron. “Employees are an organisation’s greatest resource and if given the right tools, they will perform better at their jobs. Personalisation plays a key role.”
“Standardisation is no longer the norm when designing consumer goods and services. Why should learning technologies be any different? It’s absolutely crucial that organisations change the way they perceive their learners and personalise their training strategy” adds Toby Harris.
This seminar will draw on relevant client case studies to deal with the following topics:
- Why we need to personalise absolutely everything and how playlists help us to do it
- Reversing the trainer / trainee relationship and the learner as producer
- The coming transition from SCORM completion to goal completion and what it means
- The myths and realities of ‘gamification’ in the context of employee engagement
- Examples of how a unified approach to content, platform and consultancy has delivered huge return on investment
The session promises to be a key strategic piece in learning technologies best practice. Places are limited.