We are currently looking for a talented graduate developer to join our expanding team in London. Saffron’s solutions and people are widely recognised as the best in their field. We can only deliver the solutions we do because of our people, therefore the right attitude is as important as the right skills. You will be focused, driven and have a fundamental belief in quality. You will be part of an exciting, dynamic working environment and receive a competitive salary, training and mentoring (development opportunities).
Responsibilities and duties
- Being pro-active to learn and grow with and within the company
- Being quality-focused to develop the highest quality solutions with the support of the team
- Developing innovative ideas and designs for usability and accessibility
- Becoming proficient in our development tools and processes
- Bringing new ideas and an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ approach the team
Qualifications and skills
- BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- Be organised, confident and experienced with client communication
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivation with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in professional programming practices like OOP, UML, version control, frameworks structures
- A strong IT background, with knowledge of technologies, servers, networks and databases
- Experience configuring and maintaining servers and databases (IIS, Linux, NGINX, MySQL preferred)
- Any experience of ActionScript 2 & 3, ThreeJS, Moodle, WordPress, SQL server would be an added advantage
- Proficient in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
You should have a CV and demonstrable experience (e.g. examples of work) that show your passion and ability.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.