Join the team
Saffron’s solutions and people are widely recognised as the best in their field. We are currently looking for a talented Moodle Developer to join our expanding team in Pune.
We can only deliver the solutions we do because of our people. Therefore the right attitude is as important as the right skills. You will be focused, driven and have a fundamental belief in quality. You will be part of an exciting, dynamic working environment and receive a competitive salary, training and mentoring (development opportunities).
Responsibilities and duties
- Being pro-active to learn and grow with and within the company
- Being quality-focused to develop the highest quality solutions with the support of the team
- Becoming proficient in our development tools and processes
- Analyse requirements and develop new solutions
- Bringing new ideas and an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ approach the team
Qualifications and skills
- Experience of configuring and maintaining servers and databases (IIS Exchange and SQL server preferred)
- BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- Experience in professional programming practices like OOP, UML, version control, frameworks structures
- Experience in installation, configuration and customization of Moodle (1.x and 2.x)
- Any experience of HTML 5, CSS3, SQL server (would be an added advantage)
- Excellent levels of communication in English language (reading, writing and speaking)
You should have a CV and demonstrable experience (e.g. examples of work) that show your passion and ability.
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.