Join the team
Business development executive
Saffron Interactive is one of the most experienced and successful providers of bespoke learning technologies and employee engagement solutions in Europe. We provide experiential learning solutions using innovative technology, design and behavioural insights to achieve transformational change. Our clients range from national and international blue chip companies to public sector and not for profit organisations including Coca-Cola, Volkswagen, William Hill, Transport for London and Microsoft. Saffron’s solutions and people are widely recognised as industry leaders and we have won several coveted awards.
We are currently looking for a results-driven Business development executive to join our team in central London. This pivotal role will focus on supporting the sales team by generating leads and supporting the development of these opportunities from determining requirements in client meetings and from RFPs to writing initial proposals.
You will be a focused and self-motivated individual with a natural ability to build relationships over the phone as well as an ability to write strategically and creatively with an understanding of large corporate business environments. Previous experience meeting targets within a B2B industry is desirable.
You will be part of an exciting, dynamic working environment and receive a competitive salary and compensation package, training, and mentoring. Within this role there are development opportunities to progress further in the sales team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Securing new meetings with buyers of learning in FTSE 250 companies
- Ensuring a continual pipeline of meetings for the Sales team by achieving your weekly KPIs
- Dealing with warm leads including web enquiries and inbound calls
- Understanding client requirements and being alert to new business opportunities
- Assisting in the successful articulation of business requirements, and creatively and persuasively writing solutions that meet those requirements
- Arranging business meetings
- Monitoring daily tender opportunities & portal notifications
- Maintaining the company’s sales information system
Qualifications and skills
- 2:1 or above in any degree
- An excellent telephone manner and command of oral and written English
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility
- A passion to learn and develop professionally
- A creative and persuasive verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong IT literacy
- Some sales, account management, bid writing or business development experience is preferred
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience