We are currently looking for a talented and aspiring motion and graphic designer to join our expanding team. Working as part of the project delivery team or working on a proposal to win a new project, you’ll have an integral role in creating award winning designs. You’ll have the challenge of delivering great user experiences to a variety of clients working within a range of brand styles and guidelines, as well as the responsibility for producing a range of animations from infographics to video overlays. As a core member of the team you’ll be able to shape and develop our solutions from concept to delivery. With a passion for creating responsive digital design, you’ll be tasked with conceptualising designs that are not only intuitive but engaging for the user.
We can only deliver the solutions we do, because of our people so the right attitude is as important as the right skills. You will be creative, focused, driven and have a fundamental belief in quality. In return, you will be an integral part the team, working in an exciting and dynamic environment.
At Saffron we develop award-winning digital learning experiences. Using insights from behavioural science we ensure our experiential learning solutions deliver transformational change. Since starting out in 2000, we’ve worked with FTSE 250 companies, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations. Our client list includes Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Volkswagen and William Hill.
Why work for us
Saffron’s solutions and our people are widely recognised as industry leaders and together we’ve won several coveted awards. At Saffron everyone’s ideas are valued. Our innovation is possible because we instil and expect every team member to take initiative and think differently. You’ll have the freedom to think creatively and impact Saffron’s offering.
Working at Saffron includes:
- 37.5 hours working week
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Self-development days
- Employer pension contributions
It’s the small things that also matter to us. That’s why we celebrate birthdays, keep the office stocked up with fresh fruit and are known to stop for a drink or two on a Friday. Check out our Facebook page to see our latest team activity.
- Creating motion design and 2D animations
- Communicate and influence the creative rationale when amending and reviewing animation scripts
- Contribution to the early creative process, ideation and direction
- Producing innovative interactive designs centred around delivering strong user experiences and responsive design for a diverse client base
- Creating outstanding visual design or editing and selecting appropriate client brand assets
- Creating layouts and designs that conform with accessibility standards
- Providing accurate and actionable peer QA of designs, storyboards and proposal documents
- Occasionally designing and producing editorial artwork ready for print
- Occasionally producing large scale artwork for print
Qualifications and skills
- 12-18 months commercial graphic design experience working with both digital and non-digital projects, including 2D animations
- A portfolio of engaging designs that demonstrate a broad range of design styles in animation and digital design
- Highly proficient in tools such as After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Degree educated to 2:1 or higher or an equivalent qualification in an appropriate subject
- Outstanding creative skills and an interest and passion for user interface, animation and responsive design
- Proven experience of designing to brand guidelines
- Self-motivation with a meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills