Download the point-of-need research mentioned in this seminar here.
Where do your employees turn when they need guidance in their daily roles? We’d all love to think it’s the LMS, company intranet or other designated knowledge repository. In reality, they’re much more likely to go to Google or a colleague instead. Yet this basic and fundamental learner need seems to be largely ignored by learning and development! It’s been shown that getting the knowledge you need when you need it significantly increases productivity. This leads to better critical thinking, creativity, and employee engagement. Imagine reaching learners 100% of the time, rather than just the 10% of it spent in formal training, or the 20% being mentored by time-poor managers.
This seminar looks at how:
- Point-of-need technology represents the future of on demand learning for the learner-as-consume
- Behavioural science insights can predict and motivate learner behaviour
- Trends such as personalisation, curation, social learning, and AI all feed into the digital potential of point-of-need tools
- User adoption to new processes and systems can be transformed
- Automated point-of-need learning can reduce strain on managers and support teams alike and increase return on investment
- L&D departments can use this to partner with the workforce and business, and evaluate learning resources in real time.