Saffron Interactive (stand E13), will be hosting a seminar on both days of the Learning Technologies exhibition on 3 – 4 February. Attendees will gain invaluable insights into practical personalisation for learning and performance technologies, including concrete examples of solutions that have delivered return on investment.
Toby Harris, creative lead and platforms product manager, and Alastair Maclean, head of design and development at Saffron, will explore the need to personalise learning and development technologies in their seminar titled “Exploding the myth of ‘one best way’ and using playlists to deliver personalised learning that improves performance”.
“We see 2016 as the year of personalisation” says Noorie Sazen, CEO at Saffron. “The year that calls time on generic approaches to training and personal development.”
“In a world where standardisation is no longer the norm, we believe that learning technologies should be no exception. It’s absolutely critical that the end-user is given the opportunity to tailor the content that’s made available to them and engage with it to drive organisational performance. A well-designed learning platform, along with a radically different approach to content, can help reach that goal” she adds.
The seminar will focus on the following key points:
- Why we need to personalise absolutely everything and how playlists help us to do it
- Reversing the trainer / trainee relationship by viewing the learner as the producer of organisational insight
- The coming transition from SCORM completion to goal completion and what it means
- The myths and realities of ‘gamification’ in the context of employee engagement
- Examples of how a bespoke approach to content, platform and consultancy has delivered return on investment
The seminar will take place at the following times:
- Wednesday 3 February : 11:00 – 11:30 in Theatre 3
- Thursday 4 February: 11:45 – 12:15 in Theatre 12