Saffron Interactive, to showcase pioneering learning in the work flow and performance support tools at World of Learning Conference and Exhibition October 15 & 16, NEC Birmingham.
Award winning and innovative digital solutions provider Saffron Interactive, will be at Stand E20, showing how learning can be incorporated into the work flow and at the point of need. Visitors will be able to see actual client case studies as well as be shown the tools in action. Those organisations who need to improve employee performance, increase efficiency and productivity, and create a culture of continuous learning, should visit the stand to be shown how Saffron’s clients have been able to show these hard metrics as well as how these tools have generated that most precious resource- time. Time for employee creativity, innovation, engagement and satisfaction.
“Saffron has always combined innovation and learning design to create powerful and effective learning” said Karim Ladak, COO, “but now we’ve not only incorporated insights from behavioural and neurosciences into these tools; we’ve made them easily deployable and editable”.
The tools that will be featured are: –
- Saffron eaSe – a context sensitive performance support tool for use in the workflow
- Saffbot – a virtual learning assistant
- Skillsbot- a virtual coach that accelerates skills acquisition
- Skills assessments – game-based skills assessments that define future learning paths
- Simulations – that immerse learners in extended narratives and allow deliberate practice to embed behavioural change
In addition, visitors can take away Saffron’s Digital disruption survival kit and book a free consultation to help design a customised learning strategy for their organisation.