The Employment Related Services Association’s (ERSA) Employability Awards have shortlisted Saffron Interactive’s employment support platform in the ‘Sector Innovator of the Year’ category.
Create Your Own Future (CYOF), Saffron’s AI enabled employability platform, has recently made history achieving a hattrick of awards success. Over the last 12 months, the ground-breaking innovation secured gold in both the Learning Awards ‘Learning Technologies’ category and the International E-Learning Association Awards for best use of blended learning. Alongside this, the tool secured its reputation as a pioneering new technology with recognition as the ‘Most Innovative New Learning Technologies Product’ at the LT Awards. Now in 2022, Saffron and CYOF are seeking to add a fourth to their trophy cabinet after a successful shortlisting in the Employment Related Services Association (ERSA) Employability Awards.
Showcased within the ‘Sector Innovator of the Year’ category, the platform provides technology that supports both participants and advisors at scale, helping hundreds, even thousands, of individuals towards sustainable employment. Initially created as part of Nesta’s CareerTech Challenge and supported by the Department of Education, the system delivers greater efficiency, consistent quality of service and a wealth of data-insight. CYOF combines a personal, digital video-based advisor that guides individuals through their employability journey – and beyond – with prompts and assistance to keep them on track, whilst providing insight to the advisor so they can provide targeted support, where it is needed most.
Ian Hilder, Performance Consultant at Saffron Interactive, says “Create Your Own Future shows the true power of technical innovation to provide an enhanced experience for the supported individual, the hard-working IAG advisor and the provider themselves. We are thrilled to be recognised by ERSA in this category and solidify our position as a pioneer within the sector.”
The project has received outstanding feedback since its inception, and is still in use supporting countless individuals in reaching positive employment outcomes. With one advisor stating, “The online tool is amazing and can help us to connect and understand our service users better”. Further enhancements that align the platform with major employability contracts are scheduled to be released in the New Year.
Alongside a successful shortlisting, Saffron is also thrilled to be supporting the ‘Community Partnership of the Year’ category at the ERSA Awards. The category honours individuals, groups, and partnerships at the heart of amazing accomplishments to benefit local communities and individuals.
The successful winners in all categories will be announced at The ERSA Conference, Exhibition and Awards at the end of November.
To find out more about how Saffron is working to create a more secure future for jobseekers, get in touch.
- ERSA is the representative body for the employment related services sector.
- ERSA exists to help their members achieve their shared goal; helping people achieve sustainable work.
- ERSA Members deliver government and charitably funded services to help people achieve sustainable employment.
- Contact ERSA on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 020 3757 9415.
About Saffron Interactive
- Saffron is an award-winning digital solutions provider, working with partners to develop platforms and empathetic user environments, including AI enabled video-based mentoring for coaching and employability support.
- Working closely with the public and private sectors, not-for-profits and social enterprises, Saffron constantly measures the impact of their services as part of their commitment to constant improvement and evolution.
- Email Saffron on email@example.com or get in touch here.