You’ll need to have a keen eye for visual design and a belief in delivering excellence and quality. Passionate about UI and UX, your initiative and creative thinking will ensure that our courses deliver on innovation and design.
An interest in working on server-side technologies including PHP and MySQL would also be beneficial.
At Saffron we develop award-winning digital learning experiences. Using insights from behavioural science we ensure our experiential learning solutions deliver transformational change. Since starting out in 2000, we’ve worked with FTSE 250 companies, the public sector and non-for-profit organisations. Our client list includes Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Volkswagen and William Hill.
Why work for us?
Saffron’s solutions and our people are widely recognised as industry leaders and together we’ve won several coveted awards. At Saffron everyone’s ideas are valued. Our innovation is possible because we instil and expect every team member to take initiative and think differently. You’ll have the freedom to think creatively and impact every one of your projects.
Working at Saffron includes:
- 37.5 hours working week
- Competitive salary
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Self-development days
- Employer pension contributions
It’s the small things that also matter to us, that’s why we celebrate birthdays, keep the office stocked up with fresh fruit and are known to stop for a drink on a Friday. Check out our Facebook page to see our latest team activity.
Responsibilities and duties
- Developing innovative interactive content and platforms using a range of technologies which uphold Saffron’s long held reputation
- Contributing and working closely within each project team to directly impact the overall solution created
- Taking responsibility for quality, whether that’s testability, UX or architecture
- Following best practise standards for coding and design
- Building solutions to work cross-device, cross-browser and that conform to accessibility standards
Qualifications and skills
- Strong eye for design
- Minimum of a 2:1 bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject
- Ability to write reusable and maintainable code
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- A passion to learn and develop professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- An understanding of PHP and SQL is an advantage