Join the team
Team Leader and Instructional Designer
You will lead a team of talented Instructional Designers in the development and delivery of elearning and content for apps, learning portals and business communications. This will require nurturing a team as well as pushing the envelope in instructional design techniques and helping the team to deliver on their client projects. You will also be the Instructional Designer and Project Lead on your own projects, acting as a trusted adviser to clients by analysing their requirements and authoring the solutions. This will require the management of the transformation of your solution from the design stage to the finished product and ensuring its quality.
We can only deliver the solutions we do, because of our people – so the right attitude is as important as the right skills. You will be focussed, driven and have a fundamental belief in quality. In return, you will be an integral part the team, working in an exciting and dynamic environment and together with other team leads will drive performance internally at Saffron as well as externally with clients. You will receive competitive compensation and formal and informal training and be a valued member of the team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, to budget and achieve client objectives
- Acting as the first level of escalation for all project and client related issues
- Ensuring the team follows established processes and encouraging continuous process improvement
- Providing regular feedback to team members to develop their skills and knowledge
- Development of content for bespoke training solutions and business communications
- Product analysis, development and quality assurance
- Project and client management
You will be expected to work in a variety of subjects and sectors, within aggressive timelines and on multiple projects. You will be expected to forge a strong team environment and give and receive regular constructive feedback.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree in English, History or similar
- Highly literate with excellent time management, consulting and account management skills
- Confident and dynamic, an exceptional verbal communicator, able to liaise with senior client contacts
- Smart and presentable with strong team building skills, including the ability to lead virtual teams
- Knowledge of learning interventions with a commitment to training
- Business experience in a commercial environment
You should have a CV and demonstrable experience (e.g. examples of work) that show your passion and ability.
Location: Central London
Salary: Dependent on experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to