Saffron Interactive to get rid of Google with eaSe at Learning Technologies 2018
Saffron will unveil eaSe, their new point-of-need learning tool, on Stand E9 at this year’s Learning Technologies show. The event takes place on 31 January to 1 February at Kensington Olympia, London.
Saffron, recently rated the top Core Challenger in Fosway’s 9-Grid™ for Digital Learning, will demo their game-changing new tool on Stand E9. They will also release the results of their research into learning diversification and the ongoing shift away from formal training.
Saffron eaSe, a point-of-need virtual assistant, enhances workplace performance by instantly providing context-specific learning as the learner is completing their day to day role – whether that’s in a system, part of a process or workflow, or in applications such as Excel.
“Clients that have experienced eaSe are blown away by how it reaches learners 100% of the time” said Noorie Sazen, Saffron CEO, “and provides exactly what learners need inside the very application they are using- whether it’s web or desktop”.”
As part of the launch, Saffron team members will also deliver a not-to-be-missed seminar on how to “Get rid of Google – give your people the right learning, right when they need it”. The seminar will address how to provide different point-of-need tools, such as chatbots and virtual assistants.
The session will discuss how:
- Point-of-need technology represents the future of on demand learning for the learner-as-consumer
- This technology caters to our instant need for help, creating a dopamine drive that increases productivity, employee engagement and aids critical thinking
- Trends such as personalisation, curation, social learning, and AI all feed into the digital potential of point-of-need tools
- User adoption to new processes and systems can be transformed
- Automated point-of-need learning can reduce strain on managers and support teams alike and increase return on investment
- L&D departments can use this to partner with the workforce and business and evaluate learning resources in real time.
The seminar will take place at the following times:
- Wednesday 31 January: 11:00 in Theatre 3
- Thursday 2 February: 11:45 in Theatre 3
More information on Saffron’s presence at the show and how to attend is available here.